Installing Waldur is a simple and straightforward process.
Pick method of installation
There are 2 supported methods:
- Using docker-compose. Fastest but runs on a single server.
- Using Helm. For deploying on Kubernetes clusters.
Tune Waldur configuration to match your deployment. Majority of the configuration is done on Mastermind side. Exact method of configuration depends on the chosen method of installation. Settings are grouped by modules, you can see all available ones in the configuration guide.
The most typical aspects for configuration are:
- White-labelling. Setting custom logos and terms of usage.
- Configuring identity providers. Waldur supports a range of OIDC and SAML based IdPs.
- Adding offerings for sharing among Waldur users.
For easier management of Waldur deployments and configuration we provide Ansible playbooks.
You are done! If you are happy and want to support the project, make sure you check the support page.
Before going to production, make sure you have completed the go-live checklist.