Waldur supports integration with Keycloak identity manager.
To enable it, please register a new client for Waldur deployment and set configuration settings for Keycloak. Check configuration guide for available settings.
Instructions below are aimed to provide a basic configuration of Keycloak, please refer to Keycloak documentation for full details.
- Login to admin interface of Keycloak.
- Create a new realm (or use existing)
- Open a menu with a list of clients.
- Add a new client for Waldur.
- Change client's access type to "confidential".
- You can get secret code for the client configuratio
- You can find the settings required for configuration of Waldur under the following path on your Keycloak deployment (change
test-waldurto the realm that you are using):